The RAF Association is committed to operating Wings Lotto in a socially responsible way. We want the lotto to be fun to play, while raising funds for our welfare programs, but not in a way that is detrimental to the vulnerable.
Whilst the majority of people do gamble within their means, for some, gambling can become a problem. It may help you to keep control to remember the following:
- Gambling should be entertaining and not seen as a way of making money
- Avoid chasing losses
- Only gamble what you can afford to lose
- Keep track of the time and amount you spend gambling
- If you want to have a break from gambling you can use our self-exclusion option by emailing us with your name, address and Lotto number(s), or by writing to us: Wings Lotto, The RAF Association, Headquarters, Atlas House, Wembley Road, Leicester. LE3 1UT. We will then close your membership for a minimum period of six months, during which time it will not be possible for the account to be re-opened for any reason.
- If you need to talk to someone about problem gambling then contact The National Gambling Helpline. The National Gambling helpline provides a confidential telephone support and counselling to anyone who is affected by problem gambling. They can be contacted on 0808 8020 133.